How periodic inspection are carried out.
- Remove to dismantle the pump
- disassemble 4 pieces of bolt 60 - 5.
- Dismantle manifold
§NB : Make certain of ups and downs of out-manifold
( 58 in) and out vavle sheet.
- Disassemble bolt 60 - 2.
Make certain of the location of 4 pieces of ball 55.
- Checkup of each part of manifolds
- Change valve sheet 49 in case of loose of pin and pinning
defect or in case of the dent of ball over 1/4.
- Change 55ball (with 38?E if the valve ball is caved in even
after the exchange of valve ball
- Change of gasket 58 and 59 is not necessary if they are
- Assembly of manifold
- Assemble it in a sequential order.
- Disassemble of pump body
- Remove 5pieces of bolt 73 - 1.
- Takeout main valve 39.
§NB : Dab at the side with a plastic hammer
or something if the main valve can not be taken away.
- Unfix the stand and the handle removing 8 pieces of nut
67 - 1.
- Unfix the housing removing 16 pieces of nut 60 - 1, 60 -
2 and 60 - 4.
- Remove 2 pieces of nut 69.
§NB : Fix 2 pieces of nut to the removed
side and unfix the opposite side of nut. Fasten nut W_facing
the round side
- Remove two pieces of gasket.
- Remove two pieces of outer plate 4.
- Remove 2 pieces of diaphragm 3.
- Remove 2 pieces of inner plate 13.
- Remove 2 pieces of gasket 13 (copper).
- Remove 2 pieces of spacer 7.
- Remove the shaft 16.
- Remove the bonnet 20 - 1 includeing that of 20 - 2,3,4.
- Take away the toggle 20 - 6.
- Take away the slider 20 - 7.
- Checkup of pump body
- Change the gasket 9 in case the rubber is worn down.
- Change the outer plate 4 in case of corrosion.
- Change the diaphragm 3 in case of getting bored or damaged.
- Change the seal packing 14 in case of slipping it from the
groove or getting damaged.
- Change the stopper 36 in case of having a bruise or getting
- Change the block holder 20 - 11 in case of getting worn
- Fasten a small screw 20 - 8 by anaerobiotic adhesive called
LACOTITER if it is loosened.
- Check whether there are dust and water droplet on the switching
section of the body. ( Where the block holder 20 - 11
is attached. )
- Assembly of pump body
- Install the slider 20 - 7 facing up where it has the ditch.
- Install the shaft 16.
§NB : Oil "e" shaft (machine oil).
- Grease the toggle 20 - 6 to put in an upright position.
- Assemble the bonnet 20 - 1 including that of 20 - 2, 3,
§NB : Set up the toggle "f" so that it
slips into the ditch of the guide 20 -5.
Grease around if the guide
"g" falls off
- Ensure that bonnet h (20 - 5) is properly fitted into the
toggle. You can hear the click sound for switching when you
operate the shaft 16 from side to side.
- Assemble the parts in good order.
§NB : Set the round side of the plate
4.5 to diaphragm side.
- Disassembly and inspection of the main
- Remove 4 pieces of small screw 39 - 8.
- Press the spool 39 - 4 with a tool with rounded tip on something.
- Remove dusts and water with waste cloth if the spool jounces
in the sleeve.
§NB : Contact us directly or through your
- Oil the spool 39 - 4 after cleaning to put into the sleeve.
§NB : Adapt the spool k after insert pushing
and pulling if it can not insert easily and smoothly.
Contact us or through your nearest
Agent if it would not insert easily and smoothly after several
- Inspect the gasket 38.
- Assemble of main valve
- Assemble parts in order.
- Change a set of sleeve, spool and O ring of assembly parts of
- Change a set of spool and O ring of assembly parts of switching
- Change both diaphragm simultaneously when either one is broken.
- Be sure to change the parts associated with gasket, packing
and O-ring (where they are dismantled).
Please contact us if you have any questions
because the design will be changed without prior notice.